- IJEN Navigation
- Publication Ethics
- Call For Paper
- Guide to Authors
- Editorial Board
- Submit Manuscript
- Browse Journals By Category
- Agriculture and Food Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Education and Arts
- Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical and Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
International Journal of Entomology and Nematology
IJEN | Editorial Board
Dr Mehmet Mamay
Deparment of Plant Protection
Faculty of Agricultural Science
University of Harran
Dr. Mehmet Mamay worked for Turkey Agricultural Ministry between 1998 and 2015. He is presently an Assistant Professor in University of Harran, Faculty of Agricultural, Deparment of Plant Protection.
Infestation Rate of Pests
Biotechnical Management (Mating Disruption, Mass Trapping)
Integrated Pest Management
Dr Ashish D Tiple
Assistant Professor and Head
Department of Zoology
Vidyabharti College Seloo
RTM Nagpur Universsity Nagpur
Dr. Ashish D. Tiple is a entomologist by training and completed his doctoral thesis on Butterflies of Nagpur, Central India from RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur. He also worked at Tropical Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur. Currently he is an Assistant Professor and Head, Department of Zoology, Vidyabharti College Seloo,Wardha, fond of wild life photography. He is an honorary member of IUCN (The International Union for Conservation of Nature) / SSC (Species Survival Commission) South Asian Invertebrate Specialist Group, INTECOL (International Association for Ecology), SACO, WildCER, CCINSA, RISCINSA. His prime research focuses on Butterfly biodiversity; taxonomy; behavior; population dynamics; molecular ecology (DNA bar-coding) and insect tissue culture; In addition, he is also an keen Odonatologist, interested in dragonfly diversity and behaviour. He also maintains an active interest in Conservation at grassroots level with respect to bureaucracy, community involvement and related activities. He has been awarded with Young Scientist Award (2014) and Best Poster Presentation Award (2016). He has 42 International/ National papers, 08 books and 1 ebook in his credit on an extensive range of ecological, behavioral and biogeographical research of central Indian Insects. He is recognized guide of RTM Nagpur university Nagpur.
Insect – Ecology,
Animal Tissue Culture (Insect) and Integrated Pest Management
Prof Al-kazafy Hassan Sabry
Department of Pests and Plant Protection
National Research Centre
- B. Sc in Agriculture science (Pesticides), Very good, Faculty of Agriculture, Zagazig University, 1995.
- M. Sc. Agriculture science (Pesticides), Faculty of Agriculture, Zagazig University, 2001.
- Ph. D. Agriculture science (Pesticides), Faculty of Agriculture, Zagazig University, 2007.
- Researcher assistant in Plant Protection Research Institute, Agriculture Research Centre, Egypt from 1997 – 2001
- Assistant Researcher in Plant Protection Research Institute, Agriculture Research Centre, Egypt from 2001 to 2004.
- Assistant Researcher in Pests and Plant Protection Department, National research Centre, Egypt from 2004 to 2007.
- Researcher in Pests and Plant Protection Department, National research Centre, Egypt from 2007-2012
- Assistant professor in Pests and Plant Protection Department, National research Centre, Egypt from 2012.
1-The first conference of Egyptian Romanian, Faculty of Agriculture, Zagazig University, Egypt, 2002.
2- The first conference for the use of photosynthizer in pest control, Sharm El-Shikh, Egypt 14 march 2009.
3- The first conference of plant protection society in Libyan Republic 10-12 October 2010.
4- Participation at the work shop of pest control 21 February to 7 March 2013, Egypt
5- Participation at the Work shop of insect embalming 31 March to 11 April 2013, Egypt
6- Participation at the Work shop of environment in the Framework program on 24 – 25 September 2012 at the Agriculture Research Center, Giza, Egypt.
7- Workshop "nanotechnology and agriculture" in national research centre 3rd march 2014, Egypt
Manuscripts evaluation: 65 papers
Prof Mohamed Mokhtar Braham
Agricultural Higher Education
Regional Center for Research in Horticulture and Organic Agriculture
Mohamed Braham (Ph.D) is an Associate Professor of Agricultural Higher Education, Regional Center for Research in Horticulture and Organic Agriculture of Chott-Mariem, Tunisia.
Development of effective novel insect attractants, traps and other detection technologies for agents of harm.
Prof Ramazan - Canhilal
Department of Plant Protection
Faculty of Agriculture
• Post Doctorate, ICARDA (International Center for Agricultural Research in Dry Areas), ICARDA, Entomology, 2004
• Ph.D., Clemson (South Carolina), Graduate School, Entomology, 2000
• M.Sc. , ÇUKUROVA UNIV., Graduate School, Entomology, 1995
• B.Sc., ÇUKUROVA UNIV., Faculty of Agriculture, 1986
Prof Maha Farid Soliman
Department of Zoology
Faculty of Science
Suez Canal University
Prof. Maha FM Soliman - Professor of parasitology - Faculty of Science - Suez Canal University, Egypt. Prof Soliman has a wide range of experience in many fields of parasitology including nematology. Her research interest is focusing on epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of infectious parasitic diseases of man and animals. She is also interested in studying issues in field of medical entomology, pest control and environmental and molecular parasitology. Prof Soliman teaches several courses at the university and supervises a number of graduate students (M.Sc. & Ph.D.) at many research institutes of Egypt & other countries.
Parasitology (Helminthology & Nematology)
Epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of parasitic diseases infecting man and animals
Parasitology and its related entomological issues.
Insectcide and pest control
Dr Suprakash Pal
Directorate of Research
North Bengal Agriculture University
Associate Professor, Directorate of Research, Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (North Bengal Agriculture University)
Arthropod Diversity in the Agroecosystems